As part of the project, the short-term professional training program “Entrepreneurial skills” was organized at the headquarters of the Tulcea County Employment Agency, during which the young participants acquired the necessary skills to develop their own business. The training program took place in the periods: July 1, 2022 – July 5, 2022 and July 8, 2022 – July 12, 2022. Also, this course was an intensive business-planning training program designed to help participants who want to start a new business viewing the business with a new perspective.
The following participated in this entrepreneurial training program:
- interested young people interested in participating in the project’s activities and aware of the importance of entrepreneurial skills as prerequisites for success in life;
- young people who intend to develop new businesses;
- young people who are domiciled or live in the communities targeted within the project, respectively in the eligible cross-border area, namely in Tulcea county (Romania);
- young people who are at least 18 years old (minimum age for setting up a business);
- young people aged between 18-34 years with a minimum education level of 12 classes (high school).